Questions

Questions

1) My computer experience is okay I would say. I'm pretty familiar with Photoshop and Illustrator because of the classes I took at the other school, before I transferred to Camden County so I have somewhat knowledge of what's going on in the class. Normally I use the computer for things such as social media, gaming, surfing the web to find information, music, and emails.

2) I hope to gain even more knowledge about photoshop and illustrator, as well as learning new programs from some of the programs I saw during the first class.

3) The relationship between computers and visual studies, I would pretty much say the same thing because computers are filled with images as well studying a topic that uses visuals. They can both help people learn some things better by using their visual advantages.

4)My experience with photoshop has been growing as I use it more. I have been using photoshop since my senior year of high school. My first year of college was when I was first introduced to adobe illustrator, but I continued to work with photoshop even in my first year of college, so I have a little more knowledge when it comes to photoshop.

5) The computer I have at home is my laptop, but sadly It does not have photoshop or illustrator installed to it.

 6) I currently use Mac for purposes such as the ones I have listed in question #1, but I plan to invest into a windows computer for gaming purposes.

7) I am not a visual studies major, my major now is computer graphics, at the college I went to last year the major was called Digital Arts.

8) I really hope to learn how to make animation, because I love to play video games and I would love to be able to make my own games someday.

9) I don't really have a favorite artist because I don't really look at art.

10) My favorite musician changes as time goes on, because there is so much music out in the world that it's hard to stick to one favorite musician, but currently my favorite musician right now is Lil Yachty.

11) I love to play videogames, listen to music, watch tv (anime shows, sports, news, and sometimes comedies shows)

12) One night as I was coming home from my grandparents house I came down with a illness. The next day I woke up to still be very sick, and come to find out that it was a fever. The fever was 103 degrees, and I had a basketball game that next morning. I still went to the basketball game, and played alongside my teammates. We won the game as I dropped 15 points, 4 assists, and 3 rebounds, and the coach was very proud that I was able to pull through in such a terrible state.

13) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less

HmWrk # 2