HmWrk #1

HMWRK #1

How to Ruin a Great Design:

I thought the article was pretty interesting considering on what they were saying about ruining great designs. I have seen many of these signs before, but never really thought of them as "Ruined", I just thought of them as the way the road signs are supposed to look. After reading the article, and how it specifically points what some of the errors are to some of these designs it finally makes me notice that some of the signs we see could use a makeover or just be redone all together. Also it's not just road signs there are plenty of other designs out there that could be redone better because of some small errors that many people have noticed. This article has made me pay more attention to detail about some designs that I see when I am out and about in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Less

HmWrk # 2